Saturday, June 6, 2009

Careless

Yesterday, my roommate was back to her hometown n left me n my housemate Joyce. After i went back to my hostel, I realized that joyce already went out wif her friend. I felt boring n start watching movie in my room. At the same time, i boiled water in the kitchen. After that i went back my room continue my movie. I totally forgot that i was boiling water that time. Few hours later, joyce n her fren went back n smelt smoke in kitchen. Immediately she went to switch off the fire n the water inside all vaporized already. The size of the container is about the size of a rice cooker. Imagine that how long did i boiled the water.... Luckily the gas tank is new 1, if not i think i will now inside the hospital already..

Phew...

2 comments:

  1. emmm...u must be careful ah.......
    haiyo...big head....wakaka =.='''

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe thanks oo man yen I will be careful, no next time haha

    ReplyDelete