Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Girls

Just few hours past, I went to meet my girlfriends. We gathered at nt kfc at 7 o'clock. We start by having our meals 1st. Mei Ling brought out 3 photo albums that we captured for the past 2 years. Sweet memories comes along......... we laughed at each other, talking our recent life, and of course what to do in the near future. Actually I got nothing much to say abt, those feelings, secrets, nonsense talk, and laughter can only be felt by ourselves. I am sure that u all also have yours.... Well, I just want to let you know that I appreciate the time we have together....

below are some of the pictures that we captured in kfc..... I say some because the other pics are secrets between girls........... :p

me
hui lin and mei ling
me and mei ling
me,moon see, hui lin and mei ling
pei yi and yi xuan

from left: dorothy, phaik ling, hui lin, me and pei yi

No comments:

Post a Comment